Self Assessment

If you are self-employed, or a director of a company, or receive any other non-taxed income then you’ll need to file a self assessment tax return. It’s HMRC’s way of collecting Income Tax.

Many taxpayers have received £100 penalties for failing to submit their Self Assessment tax returns on time.

At Accounting Simplified we can save you the headache by performing all the necessary tax computations and submitting the return to HMRC on your behalf.

Contact us for a free consultation.